Harmud


Monday, October 20, 2008

All About Me


I am only me...


I am only a riplle in the big sound of splashing wave...that is coral rock.....I am only a little phase that smelted with the sand inside wrestle wave....
I am only small sand in the depth of beach..at the end of dusk day.....I am only small bubble air that blown and that stroke a pretty obscure crown.....

I only human that not perfect but according to many of my friends a person who is friendly, likes the humour and the friend of good discussions, that according to my friends. My husband says me funky because I like very much with rhythmic rock music, but I also like pop music. And my two children say that I have many interesting and funny stories that can make them laugh cheerful. I like honesty and I normally appear with the way it is, natural......

There's darkness inside of me....they give it up to the weakness......here I am, try to keep on shining even it is so hard to do.........
Sometimes ...I am the wind
......sometimes I am the water...sometimes I am the fire and sometimes I am the element.....
Just breathe my air..then you'll be alive.....drink me and you'll be fresh...turn me and I'll warm you..lay down on me then I'll hold you in my root.
I have my own reason........A complicated reason.........that maybe you couldn't understand or you shouldn't.............
But........
You'll feel it in me....................
In my element.....................


No comments: